Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Catchy Book Titles
In as much as I am mostly interested in the theme of the story in a book, sometimes, I find that I am also carried away by the title of a book and this has influenced why I would buy books. Unfortunately its doesn’t always translate to my love for most of these title influenced purchases but the fact still stand that the titles were catchy and I was happy to buy them when I did. Would you buy a book because it had a cool title?
Anyway, here are my top ten book titles of all time.
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
2. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austin
3. Daughters Who Walk This Path by Yejide Kilanko
4. Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer
5. A Broken People’s Playlist by Chimeka Garricks
6. The Peculiars by Jen Thorpe
7. The Queen’s Fool by Philippa Gregory
8. The Familiars by Stacy Halls
9. Can I Give My Husband back? by Kristen Bailey
10. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
So this is it!
Have you purchased any book because you thought it had a cool title?
Well, if you have then you are in good company.
I hope you day has been good.
Thanks for stopping by.
Copyright © Biyai Garricks
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Biyai Garricks, rovingbookwormng.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.