Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Books On My To-Be-Read Stash
I have quite a number of books waiting on my TBR stash but these are the top ten I would really like to get into as soon as possible. Some of which I feel guilty I haven’t yet read them as other books keep getting in the way and others I really want to read. So here we go…
1. Giver Of Stars by Jojo Moyes
2. What You Wish For by Catherine Center
3. Crumbled by Tope Omotosho
4. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
5. My Mind Is No Longer Here by Ifedigbo Nze Sylva
6. Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi
7. One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
8. A Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers
9. The Book of Lost friends by Lisa Wingate
10. Judah’s Wife by Angela Hunt
Have you read any of these?
What are your thoughts?
Please share with me!
Have a good evening and stay safe.