Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
I am not a very visual person so I am rarely compelled to purchase a book based on how beautiful the cover is. It is either the title or the blurb or a review of the book that usually pulls me in to make that purchase. However, some book covers look so good that even I, can not ignore them at all. This is not to say that I bought and read the books on my top ten list solely because of their covers and it also doesn’t mean that they were all books I enjoyed, it just means that as long as beautiful covers are concerned, these are my best so far. So here we go…
1. A Broken People’s Playlist by Chimeka Garricks
2. The Mechanics of Yenegoa by Michael Afenfia
3. Aviara by Othuke Ominiabohs
4. Fine Wine by Emem Bassey
5. The White Princess by Philippe Gregory
6. Dirty Letters by Vi keeland and Penelope Ward
7. China Rich Girl by Kevin Kwan
8. Of Women and Frogs by Bisi Adjapon
9. The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
10. I’m Telling The Truth But I’m Lying by Bassey Ikpi
Do you like any of these book covers?
Have you purchased any books based on their cover design?
Please share with me.
And enjoy the rest of your day.
Copyright © Biyai Garricks
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Biyai Garricks, rovingbookwormng.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.