Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Books To Get Out Of A Reading Slump
Even the greatest bookworms find themselves in a reading slump where they are unable to read anything. One of the first things I do to try to get out of it is to read some books that would spur my interest back to reading. They are usually favorites but particularly books with some humor in them.
Here is my top ten go-to books to help me get out of a reading slump.
1. The Lady Of The Rivers by Philippa Gregory
2. Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
3. Redeeming love by Francine Rivers
4. Diaries Of A Dead African by Chuma Nwokolo
5. The Not So Perfect Mother by Kerry Fisher
6. Tomorrow Died Yesterday by Chimeka Garricks
7. The Queen’s Fool by Philippa Gregory
8. I Do Not Come To You By Chance by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
9. Has Anyone Seen My Sex Life by Kristen Bailey
10. Easy Motion Tourist by Leye Adenle
So here they are. This list is not exhaustive but these are definitely my top ten.
Have you read any of the books on my list?
I have reviewed most of the books on the list on this blog so you can check them out by clicking “Book Reviews” on the menu or search any of these titles in the search box.
I hope your week has been good so far.