Welcome to Episode 6!
I hope you all had a great week. My week turned out to be quite busy but it’s been good all the same.
Thank you for coming back here again for yet another episode and I hope it inspires you to be a better version of yourself.
This week, I continue the conversation on redefining beauty but this time I am sharing my own personal journey with hair loss and how I overcame body shaming. I have titled it,
Redefining Beauty Pt 2: My Hair Loss Journey And Overcoming Body Shame
My inspiration comes from two books I read this year and a documentary I saw on Netflix. The two books are titled ‘The Courage To Be Disliked’ by Ichiro Kishimi and ‘The Courage Map: 13 Principles To Living Boldly ‘ by Franziska Iseli (Check out my review of ‘The Courage Map’ HERE ). The documentary is titled ‘Skin’ by Beverley Naya and it is available to watch on Netflix.
You can listen to this episode and also other episodes below.
S1 | Episode 12: Finding Peace In A Time Of Chaos – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S1 | Episode 12: Finding Peace In A Time Of Chaos
- S1. Episode 11 | Are You Using Social Media Wisely With Chimeka Garricks
- S1. Episode 10| Do You Judge A Book By It’s Cover? With Esther Garricks
- S1. Episode 9| Domestic Violence: What It Is and What To Do! With Ivie Edobor
- S1. Episode 8| Dating & Relationship Tips: Doing It God’s Way with Tope Omotosho
Did you enjoy listening to this podcast?
Please like or leave a comment.
Do you want to continue this conversation with me or you need someone to talk to? Please contact me by filling the form below and I will respond to your email as soon as possible.