Welcome to Episode 7!
I hope you all had a fulfilling week. My week was really great because I got to see my dad and siblings whom I haven’t seen since Christmas.
Thank you for coming back here again for yet another episode and I hope it inspires you to be a better version of yourself.
This week, I am having a conversation about being different and how to navigate through life with confidence even if we stand out in a crowd. I have titled it,
Not Quite Fitting In: You’re Different So What?
My inspiration comes from a poem I wrote a while ago titled ‘Misunderstood’ and a collection of short stories titled ‘A Broken People’s Playlist’ by Chimeka Garricks. Both the poem and a review of the book can be found on this blog in “Poetry” and “Book Reviews” respectively.
You can listen to this episode and also other episodes below.
S1 | Episode 12: Finding Peace In A Time Of Chaos – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S1 | Episode 12: Finding Peace In A Time Of Chaos
- S1. Episode 11 | Are You Using Social Media Wisely With Chimeka Garricks
- S1. Episode 10| Do You Judge A Book By It’s Cover? With Esther Garricks
- S1. Episode 9| Domestic Violence: What It Is and What To Do! With Ivie Edobor
- S1. Episode 8| Dating & Relationship Tips: Doing It God’s Way with Tope Omotosho
Did you enjoy listening to this podcast?
Please like or leave a comment.
Do you want to continue this conversation with me or you need someone to talk to? Please contact me by filling the form below and I will respond to your email as soon as possible.