Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
I have always been a fiction girl but once in a while I love a good non-fiction book. I mostly like to read Christian, self-help and financial related books in this genre and in the last few years, I have made a deliberate effort to read at least one non-fiction book every month. I have come to realize that I like to read them more than I probably acknowledge and have seen myself reading more than I plan to.
Here are my Top Ten books in this genre that I have read in the last few years.
1. The Courage Map: 13 Principles To Live Boldly by Franziska Iseli
2. Girl Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
3. The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson
4. A 100 Random Light Bulbs by Emma Ugolee
5. The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
6. An Enemy Called Average by John L. Mason
7. Inspired Mama by Sez Kristiansen
8. Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson
9. What Me And My Mother Don’t Talk About by Michele Filgate
10. The Covert Passive Aggressive Narcissist by Debbie Mirza
So here they are and I still have a good number of non-fiction books waiting on my TBR. I hope to read them all and I plan to enjoy reading most of them.
Have you read any of these books on my list?
You can check out my reviews of a couple of them in “Book Reviews” and see if you may be interested in reading any of them.
Enjoy the rest of your day and keep staying safe!