Welcome to Episode 8!
I hope you all had a great week. This week was busy but fulfilling for me and I am grateful to God for that..
Thank you for coming back here again for yet another episode and I hope it inspires you to be a better version of yourself.
This week, I am having this conversation with the very talented Tope Omotosho about a topic I am quite passionate about. I have titled it,
Dating & Relationship Tips: Doing It god’s way
My inspiration comes from a poem I wrote a while ago titled ‘Misunderstood’ and a collection of short stories titled ‘A Broken People’s Playlist’ by Chimeka Garricks. Both the poem and a review of the book can be found on this blog in “Poetry” and “Book Reviews” respectively.
You can listen to this episode and also other episodes below.
S2 Episode 19: Needs Vs Wants – Lessons From 2020 – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S2 Episode 19: Needs Vs Wants – Lessons From 2020
- S2| Episode 18: Real talk – Things Kids Wish Their Parents Knew
- S2. Episode 17| Life is not a Sprint, It’s a Marathon
- S2. Episode 16 | Chasing Your Dreams: How to Put Your Passion to Work with Odun Taiwo
- S2. Episode 15 | An Attitude Of Gratitude: Counting Your Blessings with Adesuwa Iluobe
Did you enjoy listening to this podcast?
Please like or leave a comment.
Do you want to continue this conversation with me or you need someone to talk to? Please contact me by filling the form below and I will respond to your email as soon as possible.