Welcome to Episode 8!
I hope you all had a great week. This week was busy but fulfilling for me and I am grateful to God for that..
Thank you for coming back here again for yet another episode and I hope it inspires you to be a better version of yourself.
This week, I am having this conversation with the very talented Tope Omotosho about a topic I am quite passionate about. I have titled it,
Dating & Relationship Tips: Doing It god’s way
My inspiration comes from a poem I wrote a while ago titled ‘Misunderstood’ and a collection of short stories titled ‘A Broken People’s Playlist’ by Chimeka Garricks. Both the poem and a review of the book can be found on this blog in “Poetry” and “Book Reviews” respectively.
You can listen to this episode and also other episodes below.
S5|Episode 69: Emotional Vs Physical Infidelity with Kikelomo Kuponiyi – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S5|Episode 69: Emotional Vs Physical Infidelity with Kikelomo Kuponiyi
- S5|Episode 68:Love At First Sight Vs Slow Burn Love with Rosemary Okafor
- S5|Episode 67: Marry for Love Vs Marry for Money with Bina Idonije
- S5| Episode 66: Social Media Vs Traditional Media with Jessica Tagbajumi
- S5| Episode 65: Extroverts Vs Introverts
Did you enjoy listening to this podcast?
Please like or leave a comment.
Do you want to continue this conversation with me or you need someone to talk to? Please contact me by filling the form below and I will respond to your email as soon as possible.