Welcome to Episode 9!
I hope you all had a great week. This week was busy but fulfilling for me and I am grateful to God for it.
Thank you for coming back here again for yet another episode and I hope it inspires you to be a better version of yourself.
This week, I am having this conversation with the very resilient Ivie Edobor on a topic that a lot of people find difficult to talk about but is very relevant especially now. I have titled it,
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: WHAT IT IS AND WHAT TO DO!
A deeply moving conversation with Ivie Edobor, a survivor of domestic violence about her journey towards healing after a harrowing experience. This theme was inspired by two books I recently read, ‘It Ends With Us’ by Colleen Hoover and ‘Judah’s Wife’ by Angela Hunt.
You can listen to this episode and also other episodes below.
S2 Episode 24: Victim Mentality – Your Past Is Not Your Future – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S2 Episode 24: Victim Mentality – Your Past Is Not Your Future
- S2| Episode 23: Knowledge is Power – The Beautiful World of Books And Reading
- S2 Episode 22: What's Your Love Language? Relationships & Perspectives with Chimeka Garricks
- S2 Episode 21: Mental Toughness – A Must-Have in 2021
- S.2|Episode 20: Self Love – The Big Picture
Did you enjoy listening to this podcast?
Please like or leave a comment.
Do you want to continue this conversation with me or you need someone to talk to? Please contact me by filling the form below and I will respond to your email as soon as possible.