Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Historical Fiction Books
It is no secret that historical fiction is my best genre thus, I have read so many books in this genre. However, there still remains a select few that I hold in high regard and always find myself either rereading them or thinking about the stories. The books on my top ten list contain the stories that have left a lasting impression in my mind and will always recommend to anyone who is remotely interested in reading historical fiction. Here they are…..
1. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
2. Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
3. The Familiars by Stacey Halls
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. The Lady and The Unicorn by Tracey Chevalier
6. The Lady of The Rivers by Philippa Gregory
7. Mark of The Lion Trilogy by Francine Rivers
8. Memoirs Of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
9. Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer
10. The Queen’s Fool by Philippa Gregory
Have you read any of these books on my top ten list?
What are your favorite historical fiction books?
Share with me.
Have a splendid day!