Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Contemporary Romance Novels I Have Read
I was never a big fan of contemporary stories especially romance but recently, I have found myself being drawn to them. I believe it was something that slowly happened by reading one good one and then trying out another book to see if I would get the same feeling and I would say it hasn’t been bad at all. A good number of the best books I have read this year fall within this genre and I am actually pleasantly surprised. The books on my top ten list contain the stories that have left a lasting impression in my mind and will always go back to reading them in the near future. Here they are…..
1. Dirty Letters by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward
2. The Little Bookshop of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans
3. The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abbi
4. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
5. The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
6. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
7. Has Anyone Seen My Sex Life by Kristen Bailey
8. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
9. Can I Give My Husband Back? by Kristen Bailey
10. The Not So Perfect Mother by Kerry Fisher
So here they are!
My top ten so far.
Have you read any of these books?
I have reviewed all the books on this list and you can check them out by clicking “Book Reviews” on the main menu of this blog.
Would they make it to your top ten list if you had one?
I would love to know.