Welcome to Episode 11!
I hope you all had a great week. This week was busy but fulfilling for me and I am grateful to God for it.
Thank you for joining me on this journey to become better versions of ourselves and I hope that this is as fulfilling for you as it is for me.
This week, my guest is Chimeka Garricks, my husband and gist partner amongst many other things.
Are YOU using social media wisely?
This theme was inspired by two books I read this year titled ‘Identity Crisis’ by Ben Elton (Check out my review on this blog) and ’10 Arguments For Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now’ by Jaron Lanier and a documentary I saw on Netflix titled ‘The Social Dilemma’. In this conversation, we discuss the pros and cons of using social media and how we can use these platforms wisely as they have become a huge part of society.
Listen to this episode below.
S1 | Episode 12: Finding Peace In A Time Of Chaos – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S1 | Episode 12: Finding Peace In A Time Of Chaos
- S1. Episode 11 | Are You Using Social Media Wisely With Chimeka Garricks
- S1. Episode 10| Do You Judge A Book By It’s Cover? With Esther Garricks
- S1. Episode 9| Domestic Violence: What It Is and What To Do! With Ivie Edobor
- S1. Episode 8| Dating & Relationship Tips: Doing It God’s Way with Tope Omotosho
Did you enjoy listening to this podcast?
Please like or leave a comment.
Do you want to continue this conversation with me or you need someone to talk to? Please contact me by filling the form below and I will respond to your email as soon as possible.