Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Books I will Take On A Trip To An Isolated Island
This was a somewhat difficult list to draw up and I ended up surprising myself with all the titles I eventually decided are the top ten books I would take with me on an isolated island. As someone who primarily loves reading fiction and particular genres at that, when I found myself coming up with a good number of non fiction titles, I realized that my idea of staying alone on an isolated island would be for reflection and meditation and maybe that is why my mind drew me to these books. Here they are….
1. Holy Bible (King James Version)
2. Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson
3. Left Behind by Tim Lahaye
4. A 100 Random Light Bulbs by Emma Ugolee
5. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
6. Diaries Of A Dead African by Chuma Nwokolo
7. The Courage Map by Franziska Iseli
8. Tomorrow Died Yesterday by Chimeka Garricks
9. Dirty Letters by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward
10. The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
What are some of the books you would take if you are to travel to an isolated island?
I would love to know.
I hope your day has been good.
Copyright © Biyai Garricks
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Biyai Garricks, rovingbookwormng.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content