Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Books I Will Always Recommend
1. Stay With Me by Ayobami
2. A Broken People’s Playlist by Chimeka Garricks
3. A 100 Random Light bulbs by Emma Ugolee
4. The Courage Map by Franziska Iseli
5. Diaries Of a Dead African by Chuma Nwokolo
6. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
7. I Do Not Come To You By Chance by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
8. All You Perfects by Colleen Hoover
9. Tomorrow Died Yesterday by Chimeka Garricks
10. And The Shofar Blew by Francine
Have you read any of the books on this list?
Most of the books on this list are books I tend to recommend for different types of readers. Most however are for people who just started having interests in reading fiction and I have the stories in these books good enough to encourage anyone to read more.
What books do you readily recommend to people off the top of your head?
I hope your day has been good!