Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Places From Stories I Would Love To Visit
1. Singapore from Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
2. Maui from The Unhoneymooners by Christiana Lauren
3. Capri from Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan
4. Casablanca from The Sailor From Casablanca by Charline Malaval
5. San Jose from Exit Through The Jungle by Alicia Crofton
6. Uyo, Nigeria from Fine Wine by Emem Bassey
7. Stockholm from Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
8. Santo Domingo from The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
9. Japan from Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
10. South Africa from The Perculiars by Jen Thorpe
Has anyone visited any of these places?
What’s on your travel bucket list?
Enjoy your day!