Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Must Read On My TBR Before The End Of This Year
1. Giver Of Stars by Jojo Moyes
2. One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
3. Wideacre by Philippa Gregory
4. The Favored Child by Philippa Gregory
5. Meridon by Philippa Gregory
6. The Mother I Could Have Been by Kerry Fisher
7. Atomic Habits by James Clear
8. The Great House Of God by Max Lucado
9. The Seven Husbands of Evelyne Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
10. The Rules Of Love by Richard Templar
Although I am mood reader most of the time, I am also a very disciplined person when it comes to reading books I have set out to read. However, this year has been so different and I have constantly found myself going far-off from my plans and reading other books. I know this is a reaction to the tremendous changes we have all passed through these past months but I am hoping things would change as we move towards some normalcy.
I purchased most of these books late last year/early this year while two are re-reads which I took out of my shelf to add to my TBRs several months ago. I am therefore going to task myself to ensure I read at least the above listed top ten books on my TBR before the end of this year.
Wish me luck!
Copyright © Biyai Garricks
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Biyai Garricks, rovingbookwormng.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.