I hope you are all having a great week so far.
Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday and the last month of the year. Where did all the time go? Can’t say I’m not glad though, it has been quite year for literally everyone and I am hoping that next year will bring better tidings.
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Non Bookish Hobbies
This topic has made me realized that I didn’t have many non bookish hobbies besides reading. Anyway, I was still able to come up with a list.
Here we go….
1. Singing and making videos. I love to sing all the time and I always love a karaoke night out.
2. Podcasting: I am the host of the Rovingbookworm Podcast and I absolutely enjoy the entire process of podcasting.
3. Dancing at home
4. Watching all kinds of reality TV shows on TLC
5. Travelling – This is the hobby I miss the most
6. Taking long walks
7. Going on field trips
8. Hanging out with my husband and kids
9. Writing in my Journals
10. Listening to music.
What are your non bookish hobbies?
Do you also have any hobbies I have on my list?
Share with me in the comment box.
I hope you are having a good day.
Copyright © Biyai Garricks
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Biyai Garricks, rovingbookwormng.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.