I hope you are all having a great week so far.
Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday and the last month of the year. Where did all the time go? Can’t say I’m not glad though, it has been quite year for literally everyone and I am hoping that next year will bring better tidings.
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
Books I Love But Never Reviewed
1. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
2. The Lady of The Rivers by Philippa Gregory
3. Born On A Tuesday by Elnathan John
4. Easy Motion Tourist by Leye Adenle
5. Diaries of a Dead African by Chuma Nwokolo
6. The Queen’s Fool by Philippa Gregory
7. And The Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers
8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
9. Inconceivable by Ben Elton
10. The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
All the books on this list were books I read long before I started this blog/reviewing books so I have never had the chance to review any of them.
Maybe I may try to reread them sometime next year and get the chance to review them as they are some of my favorites.
Have you read any book on this list?
Share with me in the comment box.
How are you doing this holiday season?
I hope you are having a good time while staying safe.
Have a good one!
Copyright © Biyai Garricks
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Biyai Garricks, rovingbookwormng.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.