I hope you are all having a great week so far.
Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday and the last month of the year. Where did all the time go? Can’t say I’m not glad though, it has been quite year for literally everyone and I am hoping that next year will bring better tidings.
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The Topic This Week Is:
January 2021 TBR
- A Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers
2. Sons of Encouragement by Francine Rivers
3. Wideacre by Philippa Gregory
4. The favored Child by Philippa Gregory
5. Meridon by Philippa Gregory
6. Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi
7. Dark Tides by Philippa Gregory
8. 13 Things Mentally Strong People Do by Amy Morin
9. The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
10. Make More Money by Brian Tracy
I have had more than half of the books on this list for about one year now and I am determined to try to read most of the books that have been sitting on my shelf unread. As a mood reader, it will be a difficult task but let’s see how it goes.
Wish me luck!
How are you all doing?
Please stay safe and blessed.