Welcome to Episode 20 of the RovingBookworm Podcast.
I hope you all had a good week. My week was really busy and physically tiring but I’m glad to be here again on another episode and I hope you enjoy today’s conversation.
This week’s theme was inspired by a book I recently read titled,’ The 21-Day Challenge Self Love Challenge’ by Ingrid Lindberg. I was very intrigued by this book because it discusses self love from a different perspective which mostly align with my beliefs around the concept.
In this conversation, my dear friend Susan Charles joins me to share her thoughts about self love and what it means to her .
I have titled this theme
Self Love: The Big Picture.
and you can listen to the episode here.
S2| Episode 23: Knowledge is Power – The Beautiful World of Books And Reading – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S2| Episode 23: Knowledge is Power – The Beautiful World of Books And Reading
- S2 Episode 22: What's Your Love Language? Relationships & Perspectives with Chimeka Garricks
- S2 Episode 21: Mental Toughness – A Must-Have in 2021
- S.2|Episode 20: Self Love – The Big Picture
- S2 Episode 19: Needs Vs Wants – Lessons From 2020
Do you want to continue this conversation with me or you need someone to talk to? Please contact me by filling the form below and I will respond to your email as soon as possible.