Welcome to Episode 33 of the RovingBookworm Podcast.
How are you all doing? I hope you have had a fruitful week and also had a restful two days public holiday. I would like to thank you all for being a part of this podcast and also sharing with your family and friends. This was very fulfilling and I am happy to be here again for another podcast episode.
This week’s theme is inspired by two books I recently read titled ‘The Four Seasons Of Marriage’ by Gary Chapman and ‘Boundaries In Marriage’ by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend. I will be hosting you alone on this episode and I hope to have a good time having this conversation.
I have titled this theme
Marriage: A Journey & Not A Destination
You can listen this episode here.
S5|Episode 69: Emotional Vs Physical Infidelity with Kikelomo Kuponiyi – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S5|Episode 69: Emotional Vs Physical Infidelity with Kikelomo Kuponiyi
- S5|Episode 68:Love At First Sight Vs Slow Burn Love with Rosemary Okafor
- S5|Episode 67: Marry for Love Vs Marry for Money with Bina Idonije
- S5| Episode 66: Social Media Vs Traditional Media with Jessica Tagbajumi
- S5| Episode 65: Extroverts Vs Introverts
I hope you enjoyed listening and I would love you hear your feedback so please contact me via the form below and I will respond to your message as soon as possible.