Welcome to Episode 33 of the RovingBookworm Podcast.
How are you all doing? I hope you have had a fruitful week and also had a restful two days public holiday. I would like to thank you all for being a part of this podcast and also sharing with your family and friends. This was very fulfilling and I am happy to be here again for another podcast episode.
This week’s theme is inspired by two books I recently read titled ‘The Four Seasons Of Marriage’ by Gary Chapman and ‘Boundaries In Marriage’ by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend. I will be hosting you alone on this episode and I hope to have a good time having this conversation.
I have titled this theme
Marriage: A Journey & Not A Destination
You can listen this episode here.
S3| Episode 36: Dealing With Infertility In A World That Demands Children with Timi Waters – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S3| Episode 36: Dealing With Infertility In A World That Demands Children with Timi Waters
- S3| Episode 35: Let’s Talk About Sex with Tare Dite Ojoko
- S3 | Episode 34: The Many Faces of Infidelity
- S3| Episode 33: Marriage- A Journey & Not A Destination
- S3| Episode 32: What It Means To Be A Single Woman In This Age With Glory Abah & Ayo Adeola
I hope you enjoyed listening and I would love you hear your feedback so please contact me via the form below and I will respond to your message as soon as possible.