Welcome to the Season 2 premiere of the RovingBookworm Podcast!
I have missed podcasting these past two months but I am also grateful for the time I have spent reading new books, listening to music and writing some poetry which has inspired more meaningful conversations I hope you will all enjoy this season.
I would like to begin this season with a theme that will set the pace for the next 12 weeks and it was inspired by two books I have read titled ‘Inspired Mama‘ by Sez Kristiansen and ‘Atomic Habits‘ by James Clear .
I have titled this theme
CULTIVATING INTENTIONAL LIVING
You can listen to this episode here
S2 Episode 19: Needs Vs Wants – Lessons From 2020 – The RovingBookworm Podcast
- S2 Episode 19: Needs Vs Wants – Lessons From 2020
- S2| Episode 18: Real talk – Things Kids Wish Their Parents Knew
- S2. Episode 17| Life is not a Sprint, It’s a Marathon
- S2. Episode 16 | Chasing Your Dreams: How to Put Your Passion to Work with Odun Taiwo
- S2. Episode 15 | An Attitude Of Gratitude: Counting Your Blessings with Adesuwa Iluobe
Did you enjoy listening to this podcast?
Please like or leave a comment.
Do you want to continue this conversation with me or you need someone to talk to? Please contact me by filling the form below and I will respond to your email as soon as possible.
You can also subscribe to ‘The RovingBookworm Podcast by downloading the Apple Podcast app. from the App. store if you use an Apple phone or Google Podcast app. from the Google Play store if you use an android phone. Search for the RovingBookworm Podcast and hit the subscribe button.
Thanks for stopping by.